you think of one how I'm.

 I am a very kind and loving, honest, understanding, sweet, I am always ready to help. I can say that I am tender and passionate, I have a trust and faith in people, I am serious but at the same time very jolly and smiling! My work is connected with people and I love communication and making new friends, I am very sociable and talkative, so there will be no awkward silence between us! I find myself to be an attractive gentleman , affectionate and very caring. I have a good sense of humor and I love laughing and making jokes. I do not like to show off but I cook really delicious food and I like to treat my dearest with something unusual and tasty! I am looking for my place in the world and my desire is to be happy wife and man who you loved.

I find it difficult to speak about the most good character traits, but I'll try! I am an easy going person who love romance and comfort, always helping people and come to the rescue in difficult situations, do not experience stress, not to lie, and to give herself to her beloved


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

I'm looking for a serious relationship. How can I get one that will love me for who I am?