Love is a genuine feeling that two souls have for each other and always results in good and healthy life ahead . Of all the means which wisdom gives us to ensure happiness throughout our lives, by far the most important is friendship. life without true friends is similar to rose without fregrance……Freinds are gifts from God to us


I always think it would be a funny story when we first met

I am looking for someone who can hold interesting conversations,Age is nothing to me it just a number. who can appreciate quiet evenings at the house but at the same time knows how to have fun. He has to have a sense of humor because I enjoy laughing.its my daily vitamin. He should have a solid plan for her life and be as ambitious as I am.. He should be noble, kind and loyal. If you have similar qualities, then tell me about yourself and what you looking for and we can see where it can lead.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

I'm looking for a serious relationship. How can I get one that will love me for who I am?