Hello, nice to meet you !

Hello, nice to meet you,  I am a Turkish man who only believes that there is still an opportunity to love and I came here in search of that, ..  I am a man who knows how to have a woman and take care of a family. I am a simple teacher who believes that the future is in the hands of children,I hope I can give it a chance To love, will you be the woman who is lucky with me?

Do you know what happens when the years go by? You see love in a different way, you fall in love with the soul of people; you just want love and tranquility, you appreciate life more because you notice that conscience tells you that nothing is forever, and the most important thing: that every minute is a miracle for being alive.

I like to enjoy my free time. I like to enjoy my free time. I'd love to be a man that shines like sunlight in your life and I am always willing to help people when they need it. Would you let me help youin this life ?

 I am very generous and attentive to those around me in life!I live life, but  I prefer to be open and sincere! Are you ready for a man who will never leave you?

I am looking for a woman with a big heart, good feelings and nice intentions with me. let him say what he thinks and leave no doubt about what he believes. That respects people as they are and that makes me see in him a solid internal sense of reality that keeps his temperament under control..

My biggest passion in life is to find which I am looking for....



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

I'm looking for a serious relationship. How can I get one that will love me for who I am?