Kendini Anlat

 


I respect the successful, kind, confident and strong. I'm not shy about my feelings. I am open and do not hide my emotions. The main thing is that I laugh when I feel good.I am inspired by romantic books and kind people. Most of all, I want to find my faithful person and give him everything I have inside.

The great feeling and the way of expressing it defines a person more than what a physical person can really be on the outside, it ends with time but the feeling that comes from the bottom of the heart, honesty, respect, loyalty, They make you a unique person in life, don't you think? A nice feeling in life to know someone completely, both their emotions and their goals in life, their true intentions and the way they carry out each day. I consider myself a responsible, honest woman who wants to live new experiences and is looking for a travel companion who is capable of falling in love with the world! And of each magical place we visit. I hope we can have a chance to talk. Laura

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

I'm looking for a serious relationship. How can I get one that will love me for who I am?