Practice makes perfect

 The moment of alone time is anything with you for me.

( Seninle yalnızlık anı benim için her şeydir. 

I'm looking for a serious relationship. How can I get one that will love me for who I am?

Ciddi bir ilişki arıyorum . Beni olduğum gibi sevecek birini nasıl bulabilirim .


would you like hang out together sometime?

bir ara birlikte takılmak istermisin


Don't take it personally ( Kişisel algılama  ,

Whatis your rush  ( Acelen nedir  ,  

Don't push your luck ( Şansını zorlama , (dont puş yur lak ,

No hard feelings  ( alınmak yok , 

I am famished ( Karnım zil çalıyor , 

long story short ( uzun lafın kısası , 

cut the chit ! ( Kapa çeneni , 

You deserves better than me. Benden daha iyisini hak ediyorsun.

I can't take my eyes off your beauty and lovely smiling.

Gözlerimi güzelliğinden ve tatlı gülümsemenden alamıyorum.

I can't take my eyes off  you . Senden gözlerimi alamıyorum.

Why do we deceive and say lie them  the people around us?

Neden etrafımızdaki insanları kandırıp onlara yalan söylüyoruz.

you're not supposed to do that ... Bunu yapmamalısın. - supposed to do

in most parts of the world ... Dünyanın çoğu yerinde  , in most ... çoğunlukla  , 

in most countries ... çoğu ülkede  , in most cases ... Çoğu durumda


I don't want you to leave me for someone else. .. Beni başkası için terk etmeni istemiyorum.


I cheated on my husband every chance I get. her fırsatta kocamı aldattım.

I don't know why, but having sex while married turns me on more than anything.

Neden bilmiyorum fakat evliyken sex yapmak beni her şeyden çok tahrik ediyor.


Don't get me wrong ( Beni yanlış anlama 

Are you mad at me baby ( Bana kızgınmısın bebeğim ,

Take care of your health ( Sağlığına dikkat et ,

Take care of yourself ( Kendine dikkat et ,


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

I'm looking for a serious relationship. How can I get one that will love me for who I am?