I'm looking for a serious relationship. How can I get one that will love me for who I am?

I am very cheerful , loving and caring man . I love to create comfort and live with a full heart I love to laugh and enjoy this life. I came here to find  my love and share my passion and care with only one woman.

I am looking for a honest, humble, polite, reasonable, a good listener in a woman to have a chat with that will lead to a friendship that will get to a loving bond


Hiç benim gibi bir erkek arkadaş istedin mi 

let me be your secret boyfriend you can share your deepest wishes , emotion and lusting with.

En derin dileklerini, duygularını ve şehvetini paylaşabileceğin gizli erkek arkadaşın olmama izin ver.

Everybody of us needs with somebody to talk to so what are we holding back from a nice time between us?

Hepimizin konuşacak birine ihtiyacı var, aramızdaki güzel zamandan ne alıkoyuyoruz?

Everybody get out of our way and nobody messes with us.

Herkes yolumuzdan çekilsin ve kimse bizimle uğraşamaz.

What kind of physical intimacy are you looking for?

Ne tür bir fiziksel yakınlık arıyorsun 

Would you like  to have regular sex with me 

Benimle düzenli s yapmak istermisin


I'm looking for a serious relationship. How can I get one that will love me for who I am?

Life is a bit like looking for your phone. most of the time it's in your hands.


I don't know now what is reality and imagination.
So I wanted to wake up because I can't breathe anymore.

Sexually starved widower. Get aroused pleasing you any way you choose as much as you touch or arouse me. We simply pleasure each other.


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar